Ms. Heba Sayed
- Bachelor of Arts – phonetics department - Alexandria University.
- She Holds Diploma of English Language - Alexandria University.
- She has a certificate in mental health training program for mental health children in Alexandria.
- Conduct pronunciation tests for the child, to identify the cause of the problem.
- Training the child to swallow and correct pronunciation.
- Treatment of delayed speech in children and develop the skills of talking.
- Helping children solve their own expressive problems.
- Help children to speak in an understandable way.
- Special sessions for children with special needs and disabilities.
- Training children on proper breathing methods and moving the tongue and jaws to correctly exit letters