Dr. Soha Ashoor
Consultant nutrition and digestive system for children
Certificates & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Medicine & Surgery M/B Tech. B from Faculty of medicine & Allied Science from King Abdul Aziz University.
- Diploma in Child Health from Royal College of Physician & Surgeon at Ireland.
- First Part MRCP from Royal College of Physician at London.
- Membership in Saudi Pediatric Association, membership number
- Membership of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Calculation of body mass index to determine the healthy weight of the child.
- Providing healthy food programs for children.
- Provide treatment programs for overweight and obesity.
- Provide nutritional programs for infant weaning.
- Treatment of digestive problems of children.
- Treatment of intestinal influenza, diarrhea and constipation