Dr. Khairya Moussa
Pediatric Endocrinology Consultant
Certificates & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in medicine & surgery (MBBS) from King AbdulAziz University.
- Director of the continuous medical education administration at the Saudi Ministry of Health.
- Founding board's member of the Saudi Society for Adolescent Health.
- Chairman of the female department, postgraduate training & scholarship administration at the Saudi Ministry of Health.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of thyroid conditions and pituitary.
- Provide diabetes management plan.
- Diagnosis and Treatment for growth and puberty issues.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of calcium metabolism disorders.
- Identification and treatment of hormones-related factors linked with child obesity.