Learning difficulties concept describe medical conditions that affect a child’s ability to read, write, speak, listen and get along with others. Hence, the Learning Difficulties clinic at Andalusia Clinics for Kids Wellness Center supports kids who struggle with enhancing their learning skills, especially in school curriculums and social interactions. Depending on highly specialized assessments, the Learning Difficulties Specialist tailors a treatment plan to improve kids’ capabilities of learning.
· Provide an assessment, treatment and consultation service to children in children at all ages.
· Improve School and communication function learning difficulties around children with disabilities.
· Improve several essential skills like reading, listening, and speaking.
· Work with school and parents to improve the kids’ improvement process.
· The Team of Specialists align with several medical and psychological specialties to ensure the kid’s health and wellness during the process.